Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Video of Sharpening Station

I have now become a videographer. We purchased a digital video camera and I am learning everything at once: how to operate the camera, how to take decent videos, how to transfer them to the computer and use software to produce a movie, and how to upload that movie to the Internet.
Needless to say I am on a long learning curve. My first attempt was terrible for many reasons and I will be taking it off you tube.
My second attempt, out of the need to create an insurance video of the contents of my work shop, was a lot better thanks to some advice from my son on how to get a better quality picture.
So, you can play the video to get a lot more information than you could possibly want about a sharpening station that I have close to complete. Get you popcorn and watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg4i4UhSDQM

1 comment:

Eric Nuzum said...

The video looks fantastic, Dad!