Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Almost but not quite


I listed this saw for sale on Craig's List. A guy named Gus called me and wanted to buy the saw. We dickered on price, agreed, and then set today at 10:00 AM for him to show up with the cash and pick up the saw.
Guess who didn't show and didn't call! I would have appeciated a call since it would have saved me a few hours waiting around.
So, I still have the saw listed and will hope that someone else responds. I'll probably be a little less trusting with that someone because of this experience.
Anyone want a radial arm saw? This is the ad content:
"Sears Craftsman Model # 113.197150 10-in Radial Arm Saw and Stand. Has Radial Guard Retrofit Kit #RPL 29012 which includes new safety shield for the blade and a new table top (both still in the box). Also includes Freud 10-in combination blade, shaper head with two molding head bit sets, 7-in dado blade set. Saw is wired for 110V. It does run but I have never used it. Located at Lake Buckhorn. Purchaser to disassemble and move."

No comments: